21 September 2008

GOODNESS, GRACIOUS ~ I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

OH MY, I'VE JUST BEEN TAGGED BY MANDY,


AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU SIX 'SECRETS' ABOUT MYSELF! !


HERE I GO.....


1. I'VE LIVED ON OR BY THE OCEAN OR BAY FOR MOST OF MY
LIFE BUT I'M AFRAID OF WATER.


2. WHEN I WAS YOUNGER , I WAS A COMPETITION DANCE SKATER.


3. I'M A NATURAL PLATINUM BLONDE AND SO IS MY DAUGHTER.

WOO HOO ! !


4. I CAN PLAY THE PIANO, ORGAN AND MOST BRASS INSTRUMENTS.

DON'T ASK ME WHY I LEARNED BRASS.


5. I'M NOT SCARED TO GO TO THE DENTIST.


6. I'M A CHRISTIAN BUT STILL SLIP AND SAY 'NAUGHTY' WORDS.


YEP, I KNOW - I CHOSE SILLY THINGS TO TELL YA.


HUGS, FRIENDS AND YA'LL HAVE JUST BEEN TAGGED BY ME.







3 comments:

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

ooooooooooooo I'm not good at tellin my secrets...lol

I never knew you were afraid of the water! Or that you were a dance skater!

Love ya Lily Belle!

Janelle

village folk art said...

Hi Lilly,
Your Blog spot is sooo elegant. I grew up in Jersey and N.Y. til 15 and was then relocated to CA ~ at the time I hated it. After 54 years I have grown accustomed to
the climate and Love it here. But, I remember vacationing at the Jersey Shores, like Pt. Pleasant and Seaside Heights. Great memories. My hubby & I moved to VT 12 years ago. Came full circle after 4 years and returned to So Cal. All our children are native Californians and still reside in the state. A great reason for coming back.
I Got going home (back to New England) out of my system and plan on staying put for now.
Kids can do that to you.

Nice talking and visiting your Blog...Have a great day,
Barb

Lily said...

I love NE even though I was born in KY. Live on the MD coast (many years) and enjoy it. Hubby lived his early yrs in Atlantic City - lucky guy - while it was still nice.. Thank you for you lovely complements - I really enjoyed your blog as well. Blessings, Lily...